Bring in hair products that are difficult to find in Australia
The products I'm suggesting are either difficult to source in Australia / cost a bomb in shipping fees online/difficult to acquire all in one place.
They are all sulfate, silicone and alcohol free! I especially recommend the Bounce Curl range. These products are suitable for most people especially those with wavy/dry hair.
- Bounce Curl Enzyme Gentle Clarifying Shampoo
- Bounce Curl Pure Silk Moisturizing Shampoo
- Bounce Curl Light Creme Gel
- As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner
- As I Am Leave-In Conditioner
- Matrix Biolage HydraSource Conditioner
- Hairfinity Strengthening Amino Masque
- Hairfinity Balanced Moisture Conditioner
- Giovanni Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
- Flora & Curl Organic Rose & Honey Detangler
- Noughty Wave Hello Curl Defining Taming Crème
- Thermal Hair Care hot heads
- Trepadora Luxury Curly Towel
- Bouclème Curl Towel
- PuffCuff Mini
- Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum
- Pestle & Mortar Hydrate Moisturiser
These types of products can be purchased anywhere, including the local chemist or Priceline.
Yes!! This!!! All the curly girls will come in droves! I love Bounce Curl, but hate how much the shipping is from America. Also would love to try Flora & Curl Clay Wash but it’s so difficult and expensive to get sent here.
Georgina Ballantine commented
Seconding the As I Am Coconut CoWash!
Agree on bounce curl! My cousin got it for me from America and I’m obsessed !